How Can I See Who Viewed My Facebook Profile?: You have most likely questioned before who is having a look at your profile and now, you’ve noticed the many apps and Web services claiming to let you see who’s viewing your Facebook profile. Do you feel your college ex is checking up on you? Is someone from work scrolling through pictures from your uploads? Are your parents secretly peeking in on your private life?
These third-party apps promise answers but unfortunately, they don’t deliver even after asking for sensitive information, you can be 100 percent certain that each and every app that guarantees you “Monitor who views your profile” or anything else is mere virus-laden junk. These apps would like you to cough up sensitive Facebook details, or they might install the ability to spam your friends through your Facebook timeline. You should also be aware that this third-party apps violates Facebook’s privacy rules. If you have enabled any third-party stalker app, you have to revoke app access to your account. You can check out my previous post on Facebook privacy settings.
There are a couple ways to get ideas about who has been roaming around your profile. Since everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile. Be it a guy or a lady, this brings an etching desire to find out who visited your Facebook profile to find answers to these common questions “Did my crush check my profile?” , “Who are my stalkers?” and so on. This article will give us insights about how to see who viewed your profile.
How to track who visited my Facebook profile?
These are easy steps to follow and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile.
Use browser only
- Go To Your Facebook timeline at facebook.com/yourUsername
- On your computer, right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”. This will redirect you to a new page with lots codes.
- Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard for windows, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type in “InitialChatFriendsList” (Without the Quotes)
- Next to that word “InitialChatFriendsList, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
- Now proceed to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “/”. For example, if the ID is 3425893, you have to put the new link at facebook.com/3425893.
Note: The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often in descending order till the last ID who practically never visits your profile!
Use Facebook profile view notification chrome extension
Download the browser extension from chrome webstore and search for Facebook profile view notification. Alternatively you can use this direct link Social profile view notification.
So, are you relaxed? Hope you found out that ex college lover of yours who visits your profile regularly!
Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!