Cancelling your facebook account: We all have those moment when we feel our lives will be much more serene for Facebook. If like me you have chose to cancel your facebook. Follow our guide below:
Deactivating an Account
Let us start by telling you that account deactivation is different from account deletion, these are just the two alternatives you can choose from either when you want a break from Facebook in this case Deactivation, or when you want to permanently delete your account(Delete account). Take note though that reactivating your account after deactivation brings it back exactly the way it was, nothing is erased. But again, the reactivation process is actually very easy similar to how easy it is to sign up an account, all you should do is login back to your account with your original username and password and your account is back.
So to deactivate your account, follow the steps listed below
- First from your profile, browse to Account Settings:
- Next off, go to the Protection selection:
- Observe the end of the screen you’ll see a small link that reads “Deactivate your account”:.
- Now Facebook will certainly request you give them reasons why you want to shut down your account, I suggest you simply choose other and put some things right into the message box.
After that just hit confirm, fill in the captcha, retype your password, then your Facebook account is off.
Permanently Cancel Facebook Account
Right here is what Facebook really doesn’t want to happen because this is permanently putting off your Facebook account away from their database. Instead of going through the phone settings, once signed in simply click on this link Facebook Account Deletion Page and this will bring you to this point
Next off, simply fill in the captcha and password fields and click ‘Okay’.
Now take note of all this as they are essential:
- Do definitely nothing with your account, do not check in once more.
- The removal process itself takes about two weeks to settle, try to find an email notifying you that the process is underway.
- Signing in can terminate the procedure, and watch out for sites that uses your Facebook account details to check in as these sites might log you into your account again.
With all these steps and procedures, you have successfully logged out your Facebook account.