If you are wondering How to Go Live on Facebook then worry no more because we are here to help you figure out to go Live on Facebook regardless of your device type. You should also keep in mind that depending on what device you are using, going Live on Facebook steps and requirements may differ a bit.
How to Go Live on Facebook Via Your Desktop
- Click Live Video at the top of your News Feed
- Write something about your live video
- Click Go Live
Note: Use the Google Chrome web browser to go live from your computer.
To go live:
- Tap What’s on your mind? at the top of your News Feed
- Tap Live Video
- Write an optional description and tap Go Live
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast
- You can also go live in a group or event by tapping Write Something or Say Something and then tapping the Live icon.
Note: You can block viewers during a live broadcast by tapping the profile picture next to a viewer’s comment and then tapping Block.