If your plan is to add up Emoji into your Instagram post, then here are the methods that can be used to achieve your desires;Method 1: On iPhone
1. Enable your iPhone’s emoji key-board if it was not enabled before, use this steps to do so;
– Open Settings.
– Scroll down and then touch General.
– Scroll down and tap Keyboard.
– Faucet Keyboards.
– Faucet Add New Keyboard.
– Scroll down and also touch Emoji.
2. After that, Open up your Instagram app. If you’re already logged in, it will go directly to your Instagram homepage but if not, it will go to the Instagram login page where you can login using your username and password.
3. Now go to your message or a comment box. You could then place emoji in the caption area of your own Instagram post.
4. Tap the speech bubble icon to certainly place your cursor in the comment box as well as raise your apple iPhone keyboard.
5. Tap the emoji key-board symbol, a smiley face at the lower-left corner of the key-board to reveal all the iPhone emoji
6. Select your desired emoji from the list of emoji available; tapping the one you intend to post will pick the emoji right into the comment box.
7. Tap post after adding some text.
Method 2: On Android
1. Open Instagram which will open straight to your Instagram web page if you’re already checked in.
2. Then go straight to the post you wish to include an emoji.
3. Touch the speech bubble icon to pop-up your Android’s key-board.
4. Tap the emoji keyboard icon it appears like a face at the lower left corner of the keyboard
5. Now select an emoji to you desire and tap it so it will appear in the comment box.
6. Now tap post.