You know that feeling when you are trying to comment on a friends picture or update and then you mistakenly send the wrong thing or made a mistake in your comment and quickly want to remove it before it can be seen, but you don’t know how.
Well, today, I’ll be showing you how to delete a comment on Facebook, so next time when commenting on a post, you wont be worried whether you will type in the wrong thing because you know you can easily delete it.
From Facebook Website for PC
- Go to the post you commented on
- Then to your comments
- Place you cursor on the comment and then click on the arrow to the right pointing downwards
- From the drop-down list, select “delete”
- You can as well change your mind and decide to edit the comment instead, click “edit” then change whatever you want to change and post.
- Go to the comment you wish to delete
- Tap “more” which is just below the comment
- From the pop-up menu, choose “delete” option
- Just like the PC, you can also decide to edit your comments by tapping “edit”.
You see how easy it is to delete comment on Facebook, so don’t waste much time thinking of your grammatical errors, you can delete it or edit it to correct yourself as soon as you notice it.
Kindly share this with your friends so they can also learn how to immediately remove mistake from comments or even the whole comments.