How to delete a Facebook Page Permanently and Immediately
If you have fully made up your mind to let go of your Facebook account, then you must check to see that you are the admin of the page you plan to delete, you’ll need an admin login privilege of that particular page you wish to get rid of. If you are sure you own that page, then follow the steps underlined below to easily remove your Facebook page.
How to remove a Facebook Page
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
How to cancel or Undo Facebook Page deletion
Follow the tips below to cancel your Facebook page deletion:
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
Note: In the case where you can’t find the delete option on your FB Page, make certain that you’re truly an admin of that Page.