So how just can I share videos on Instagram? Below are the basic method that can be used;
1. How you can Record a Video through Instagram
Taking a video capture as well as posting a Video to Instagram is simple to achieve. Instagram videos could range between three to sixty seconds long. Now follow the instructions below to record and post a video on Instagram;
– Tap the plus symbol at the bottom of your Instagram app display
– Record the video by holding down the red circle and remove your hand whenever you are done recording. Note that it automatically stops when it reaches the sixty seconds limit
– Tap the blue “Next” button at the upper right corner.
– Apply any of Instagram’s filters and also add caption and your location, then you may tag various other users before you finally upload.
2. The best ways to Record a Video on your Mobile Phone and also Post to Instagram
To do so comply with these steps:
– Touch the plus sign symbol just like you did earlier
– Select “Library” at the left-hand side.
– Select the video from your camera roll.
– Tap “Next”.
– Tap trim below the video to make it comply with the one minute standard.
– Tap Next to include filters, captions, and locations before you then upload
I believed you have being able to share your favourite videos with your friend on Instagram, you should also share this article with them also so you can also get to view some of their videos.