You will agree with me that one amazing feature of Facebook is the ability to instantly block someone on Facebook. So, the moment someone annoys you or is stalking, its easy to head down to the Facebook block tool, and block the person.
You see, the thing is, most of the times, for certain reasons, you might have a change of heart concerning the person you blocked on Facebook and would just want to unblock him. So, if you want to unblock someone who you blocked on Facebook, this article will help you do just that.
On Your Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”
On Your Browser
- Click on in the top right of your Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.
If you run into any snags or encounter any problems, do let us know via the comment section.
Remember to hit on the share buttons.