How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile the Most | Who Visits my Facebook Profile: It is human nature to try to figure out who has visited your profile, since it is not advised to utilize any third party Facebook applications due to sensitive information they request and I assure you it is not that difficult to recognize who views your Facebook profile.
So in this article, we’ll put you through just how easy it is to see who views your profile the most!
How To See Who Views Your Facebook Profile
I believe this inquiry once came to your mind? We understand you are curious to check out who is going through your Facebook account and would like to know if there is something technical about it. Is the person going to your amazing pictures? Is he checking through your friend’s list? And more questions that comes to mind. I would love to notify you that with this guide, you will certainly be able to check out who visited your Facebook profile.
Using Google Chrome Extension
Google chrome browsers now have a cost-free Google chrome expansion for Facebook Profile visitors that allows you to track who views your Facebook profile. It functions exactly as it states, but the only limitation is it just benefits the chrome developers because you can only see who views your profile if they have this extension installed on their chrome as well as seeing your account from their Chrome web. So it is your work to do on how to convince your friends to install the expansion so as to monitor them.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook using Google chrome expansion
- Download Profile visitors for Facebook with the link right here with your Google chrome web browser.
- You can now login to your Facebook account, with the expansion downloaded, you will now see an additional ‘site visitors’ tab to the left of ‘home’ on the top of the page.
- Click on it, then a popup will open up revealing you the recent site visitors of your Facebook profile with time, but as I discussed previously, it will only show those site visitors with the expansion installed on their chrome browser.
Note that the google chrome expansion (Profile visitors for Facebook) is a 100% free and promotion free chrome extension.
Other Techniques To Find who viewed My Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account and open your timeline. Then copy LINK on your profile page – facebook.com/myName.
- Right click on your internet browser from anywhere on the screen and click “View web page Source.”
- Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a message box appears at the appropriate edge, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Do not consist of Quotes).
- Alongside that, you’ll see a checklist of numbers; these are in fact profile IDs of people or your buddies that visit your FB timeline.
- Go to “facebook.com” as well as paste the ID number next to it with a “\.” As an example, if the ID is myName, you need to place it as- facebook.com/myName.
That’s it take note of the very first ID that shows, that’s the individual that visits your account more frequently while the last ID never sees your profile!