update your facebook to the latest version – Simply like apps, Google Play app has to be upgraded every once in a while. It’s so that Google can give its digital store brand-new functions, stability enhancements, and a visual changes. We’re going to assist you check and update your Google Play app if there’s anything offered. Due to the fact that, like you, we like getting app updates.
Update Facebook App
Hit the break for directions.
1. Unlock your phone, swipe through your house screen or app drawer and discover the Google Play app. It’s the little shopping bag with a vibrant logo on it. Open the app.
2. Now that you remain in the app we’re checking to upgrade, swipe from left to right on your device’s display. The slide-out menu will appear. As an alternative, you can hit the slide-menu’s dedicated button which is to the left of “Google Play” in the app’s search bar.
3. Scroll down a bit and find Settings. Select that.
4. Head down to the bottom of the settings screen till you reach the About section. It’s where you’ll identify the Play Shop variation on your gadget. To examine if it’s updated or not, tap anywhere on Play Store version.
5. If not update is readily available, the Google Play app will let you know exactly what “Google Play Store depends on date.” But, if there’s an upgrade to be download then it will start immediately.
Update Facebook App, Going through all of these actions will ensure that your phone or tablet running Android includes the current version of the Play Store in the Google Play app.